Call & Ask About Our Promotion
Why Choose Us?
- Over 30 Years Of Experience- 3rd Generation
- Owner Always On Site
- Attention To Detail
- Dedicated To Client Satisfaction
- Flexible Hours
- Free Estimates
- Free in-Home Consultations
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- License #949461
- Se Habla Espanol
About Us:AHI Restoration is a Chula Vista, CA based company. It is family owned and operated.
GUILLERMO DIAZ - Contractor
I started working in the construction business at a very young age My father would take me to construction projects he was working on. I learned a lot from those experiences.
After graduated high school, I started working for a painting contractor. I gained a lot of experience in all phases of interior painting, exterior painting, repair and carpentry.
I married in 1996 and worked in new construction and remodeling. We remodeled our home by adding a second story addition and completely remodeled our living room, kitchen and bathroom. We did everything from the flooring to roof installation and everything in between. This reminded me of how much I enjoyed working in construction.
I realized that doing construction and seeing the end result was what I loved to do. So I started working on obtaining my licenses. My first license was obtained in 1998. I obtained my C33 Painting & Decorating License, and then I obtained my C39 Roofing License, and finally my B General Building Contractor License.
Overall I have over 25 years of experience in the construction field. I have worked hard to build an honest, reliable, and smooth running family business. I take pride in each project I do.
- Room additions
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Window Installation
- Concrete Work / Retaining Walls
- You work directly with me in all projects. No need to wait on other trades that could delay the completion. No re-scheduling worries.
- We do all work from start to finish. No middle man. No sales man.
- We do not sub-contract our work out. This helps to insure that all work is done to our standard of quality.
- We provide quality work at a fair price.
- We can handle your project from design, plans, and permits to completion.
We'll be happy to answer any questions you have.